Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023: Madhya Pradesh State Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has expressed his desire not to leave behind the development of Madhya Pradesh state in any field. In this sequence, the Chief Minister has announced the Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana on Saturday, May 17, 2023. Through this scheme, the government will provide 8 to 10,000 rupees monthly to the youth depending on their skills, this amount will be given to them when they are doing their training in any private and government institute under MP Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana.
More than 700 different works have been identified in the Mukhyamantri Seekho-Kamao Yojana, including Engineering, Electronics, Tourism, Travel, Hospital, Railway, ITI, Software Development, Bank Insurance, Chartered Accountant, Hotel Management etc. Through the Madhya Pradesh Learning and Education Learn-Earn Scheme (Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana), all the work will be done only in the concerned department and the money will be transferred through DBT to the youth’s bank account during the work.
Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023
The registration of Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana will start from June 7 and the registration process of candidates under Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 will start from June 15, followed by placement of candidates from July 15, after which the training of youth will start from August.
Shivraj Singh Chouhan has told that the youth working under the Chief Minister’s Learn-Earn Scheme, who pass from 5th to 12th, will be given ₹ 8000 per month and those who pass ITI will be given ₹ 8500, those who have diploma ₹ 9000 and a person with degree or higher education will be provided ₹ 10,000 monthly by the government. After this, if he so desires, he can get employment in the company and organization.
|5th to 12th pass||₹8000|
|Degree Holder (UG/PG)||₹10,000|
Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme 2023
Through the Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana 2023, the youth present in the state of Madhya Pradesh are provided employment on the basis of their skills, through this the unemployment rate of the country and the state will be reduced and the citizens of the country will be encouraged towards self-employment.
Moreover, through this scheme the skills of all the children can be protected and upgraded and they can be linked to the market. Through Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023, the youth of Madhya Pradesh state will become empowered and self-reliant and their lifestyle will also improve.
As of now the official website of Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana Registration has been declared, due to which it is sure that the application process for this scheme will be online. But as soon as any information related to the application of this scheme is provided by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, you will be the first to get its information.
Documents Required for Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme 2023
If any youth wants to apply for Madhya Pradesh Sikho Kamao Yojana 2023, then he needs the following documents:-
- Aadhar card
- Composite ID
- Composite ID (e-KYC Complete)
- registered mobile number
- Bank Account Passbook
- high school mark sheet
- intermediate mark sheet
- ITI passing mark sheet, if ITI passed.
- Diploma pass mark sheet, if passed Diploma.
- Marksheet of graduation degree, if passed.
With all these documents, any immediate resident of Madhya Pradesh can register for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Minister’s Learn Earn Scheme
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 29 years for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- 5th to 12th and ITI pass or highly educated youth will also be able to take advantage of Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023.
- The applicant should not be currently working in any government job.
- It is mandatory for the youth to link their bank account through DBT.
How to register in Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme 2023?
If a person wants to register for Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana, then he/she should follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website for Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023 Registration.
- Select the scheme option on the homepage of the website.
- Select the Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme in the option.
- An application form will appear on New Registration.
- In this enter personal information like your name, address, email id, mobile number, Samagra ID, Aadhaar number, father’s name, address.
- After that click on the Submit option.
FAQs related to Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana 2023
When will the forms of Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme be filled?
The forms of Mukhyamantri Seekho Kamao Yojana will be filled from 15 June 2023, Thursday.
Which is the official website of Chief Minister Learn Earn Scheme?
The official website of Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana is https://mmsky.mp.gov.in/ and the registration process of the candidates will start from 25 June 2023 on this website.