SSC MTS Score Card 2022: Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff Tier-01 Examination was conducted from 5th July 2022 to 22nd July 2022 Friday and applicants from all over India appeared in this examination and through this examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission. The candidates will be appointed in the Multi Tasking Staff and Non-Technical Department and for those candidates who will qualify in the SSC MTS Tier-01 exam, the department will organize the SSC MTS Tier-02 exam and through SSC MTS exam about 7301 vacancies. Eligible and eligible candidates will be appointed on the posts and Tier-01 exam result will be released soon by the department.
Let us tell you that the result of SSC MTS exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission can be released by the last week of August and SSC MTS Score Card will be issued by the department in the month of August and the candidates who have appeared for SSC MTS Tier-01 Exam. They will be able to get the SSC MTS Score Card on the official website through their roll number and login ID. SSC MTS Score Card will be released by Staff Selection Commission on the official website https://ssc.nic.in/ and if you want to get the necessary information related to SSC MTS Score Card then read each and every word of this article carefully: –
SSC MTS Score Card Overview
|1||carrying details||ssc mts scorecard 2022|
|2||Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|3||name of exam||SSC MTS Tier-01 Exam|
|5||Examination date||5 July 2022 to 22 July 2022 Friday|
|6||No. of Vacancies||Total 7301 Posts|
|7||Selection Process||computer based test; descriptive test|
|8||ssc mts score card issue date||After August 2022|
Details available in SSC MTS Exam Result
- candidate’s name
- Name of the guardian of the candidate
- Candidate’s passport size photograph
- candidate’s signature
- Department Name
- Roll Number
- registration number
- enrollment number
- date of birth
- marks obtained
- total marks
- Other necessary information etc.
SSC MTS Score Card Details
- SSC MTS Score Card will be issued by Staff Selection Commission.
- SSC MTS Score Card will be released on the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- The official website of the department for SSC MTS Scorecard is https://ssc.nic.in/.
- SSC MTS Score Card can be issued after the month of August.
- SSC MTS Exam was conducted from 5th July 2022 to 22nd July 2022 Friday.
- Students who qualify in SSC MTS Tier-01 Exam will be invited for SSC MTS Tier-02 Exam.
- Through SSC MTS exam, about 7301 eligible and eligible candidates will be appointed on various vacant posts of the department and necessary information related to SSC MTS score card will be received soon through official website.
SSC MTS Tier-01 State Wise Cut Off (SSC MTS Tear-01 Statewise Cut-off)
|S.No.||State||Tier-01 Cut-Off Marks|
|11||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||81-85|
|14||Puducherry and Tamil Nadu||80-84|
|15||Daman and Diu and Goa||83-87|
|16||Gujarat, Dadra and Nagar Haveli||81-85|
|19||Jammu and Kashmir||89-93|
|23||A state in Eastern India||87-91|
How to get SSC MTS Score Card? (How to get SSC MTS Score Card)
- For SSC MTS Scorecard, first you have to select the official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to select the option of “SSC MTS Scorecard 2022”.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now candidates have to fill their roll number and date of birth carefully.
- After that you can select the submit button by entering the captcha code carefully.
- So now SSC MTS Score Card will be displayed on your mobile or computer screen and you can save it and take printout as well.
SSC MTS Score Card – FAQs
SSC MTS Score Card : Which is the official website for SSC MTS Scorecard?
SSC MTS Score Card : Following is the official website for SSC MTS Scorecard :- https://ssc.nic.in/
SSC MTS Score Card : When will the SSC MTS Score Card be issued?
SSC MTS Score Card : SSC MTS Score Card can be issued after the month of August.
SSC MTS Score Card : SSC MTS Score Card will be issued by whom?
SSC MTS Score Card : SSC MTS Score Card will be issued by Staff Selection Commission.